He can communicate to his fellow lutabots through his taxi sign. And Lu-Sho's most favorite Lutabot.
Xi- Takk is a green and yellow Lutabot with red feet, yellow arm guards that resemble flames. The cointainment of the pollutant bears a resemblance to a bull. Below it he has yellow armor. His head bears a resemblance to the logo of the Armado Clan.
How to make Xi-TakkEdit
- Cut out all patterns. Follow the red lines.
- Fold the broken lines.
- Glue Main Body to itself as labeled.
- Glue Roof to Main Body as labeled (R1 & R2).
- Glue Signage to itself to form a triangle.
- Glue Signage to Signage Bar.
- Glue Tires to Main Body as labeled (T1, T2, T3 & T4).
- Glue Signage Bar to Roof.
- Glue the Arms to Main Body.
- Glue Sword Sides A and B back to back.
- Insert sword onto either hand.
- Xi- Takk is taxi with the syllables in the reverse order (Tak and xi) backwards.
- Lu-Sho must trust Xi- Takk very much because,he personally gave him his sword.
- Xi- Takk's head resembles Dominador Cabo's helmet despite the fact Dominador is actually Lu-Sho.
- The head of Xi- Takk looks like the symbol of the Armado Clan.
- Xi- Takk is possibly the most powerful Lutabot because most of his stats are 4 and one is 5. (Lu-Sho had the same case with four 5s and 1 4 but was changed.)
- Xi- Takk is the first robot with a non-letter in his name. (Lu-Sho isn't counted as he isn't really a robot.)