Wa-Sakk is a Lutabot that appeared in the September 2012 issue of K-Zone Phillippines. He is a Lutabot design from the Lutabots design contest. The other Foldabots just like him is Mannangal. His partner is Du-Rogg, who will be appearing in the October issue of K-Zone Phillippines.
Unlike the others too, Wa-Sakk is one of the parts to form the second Diadrone. He forms the 2nd Diadrone's arms.
WA-SAKK is a wrecked car left at the city dump site many years ago.He was salvaged by LU-SHO and,along with his partner DU-ROGG,wreaks havoc when they combine into DIADRONE MODE.His titanium claws can rip through metal and inject LUTANT GOO into other robots' circuitry.He prefers his robot mose despte his disfigured face-and anyone who teases him about it is minced metal!
- CUT out all patterns along the colored outlines.
- FOLD along all the broken lines.
- GLUE Main Body 1 to itself,then Glue Main Body 2 to itself.
- GLUE the roof to itself,then GLUE it to Main Body 2.
- Glue each sleeve to itself.
- GLUE one sleeve to each side of Main Body 1,then glue all Tires.
- GLUE Thumb to the back of each hand,then GLUE the Arms to Main Body 1.
- SLIP Main Body 2 into Main Body 1.DO NOT GLUE THEM TOGETHER.
- His leathal claws are coated with Lutant goo
- His exoskeleton makes him imperviousmto heat
- He has a short-fused logic
- He is a junk car dotted with dirt and dust
- His deformed body,as well as his broken windows,acts as a good defensive disguise.