There are only two words that are always on Trosotron's mind: " Crush and Destroy!". With an insatiable appetite for plundering forests,he's poised to become Lu-Sho's number 1 Lutabot. His hands conceal razor-sharp talons built for slicing through timber, and his disguise as a lumber cargo truck lets him get away with his haul easily. His only weakness is forgetfulness-it's hard to steal lumber when you forgot where you last left your trailer!
Trosotron is a green and purple Lutabot. Like all the other Lutabots he has a Lutant pollutant in the middle of his chest. His two smokestacks can turn into either hand cannons or shoulder-mounted weapons.
Special Skill: 4
- A life-giving Lutant splat can be found in Trosotron's chest cavity.
- His enhanced exostructure is resistant to corrosion and strong acids.
- His razor-sharp retractable claws can slice through trees.
- Smoke stacks act as shoulder-mounted and handheld pollution cannons.
Trailer Truck ModeEdit
- Smoke stacks emit harmful fumes.
- Cut out all the patterns on the toy card. Follow the yellow lines.
- Fold all the broken lines.
- Glue main body to itself.
- Glue main body tabs 1, 2 and 3 to main body to form the truck cab.
- Glue tires 1 to 4 to main body.
- Slip in smoke stacks L and R to main body
- Glue arms L and R to main body.
- Glue trailer tabs L and R to main body as shown to form the trailer.
- Glue the two thin prongs at the end of the Trailer into a Y. This is where the trailer attaches to the cab.
- Hook trailer to tab at the strip.
- Trosotron's root, "Troso" means Log and he is an illegal logger.
- He is the first Lutabot to have hand-held weapons
- He is the first Lutabot to have a normal face unlike the Sigwa,Delubyo and Tambak before him.