SPORTICUS is composed of the SPORTICONS Rojotron, Verdetron, Violeta and Azurenator who all combine to reinforce BUHATRON. As a fortified giant, SPORTICUS can stand up to his leader, LU-SHO, who often bullies him. Sporticus' car door boomerangs are his lethal long-range weapons and are conveniently stored in his shoulder bars.
AppearanceEditActually, his appearance looks like Buhatron equipped with the other sports cars.
- He can shoot nitro blasters from Rojotron's hood.
- Violeta's bow and arrow can help Sporticus in long ranged combat.
- The Sporticons' car doors double as boomerangs.
- According to the comics, He can shoot multiple ice shards
How to build SporticusEdit
- Attach Rojotron to Buhatron's right arm using a paper clip.
- Attach Verdetron to Buhatron's left arm using a paper clip.
- Attach Azurenator to Buhatron's right trailer post using a paper clip.
- Attach Violeta to Buhatron's left trailer post using a paper clip.
- Slip Rojotron's car doors on Buhatron's shoulders. Behind it, slip the rest of the car doors in this order: Verdetron, Violeta and Azurenator.
- To form boomerangs, detach both car doors and slip one through the opposite slit of the other.
- He is the fifth Lutabot combiner.
- Sporticus' name is a combination of the word sport and the Roman gladiator Spartacus.
- Sporticus is the third Lutabot combiner with its leader not being the torso.
- Sporticus is the first (overall) to all members' alternate mode are the same.
- Sporticus is the first to have a combiner to not be a member but uses to combined.
- Sporticus and Diadrone(Kalawang and Tetanoc combined) have no official artwork so far until toy book 8