SAPOTRON is a part of a sub-group of FOLDABOTS called the MIKROBOTS. In the field of espionage, SAPOTRON excels at weaving clever traps that no LUTABOT can escape! His multiple optic sensors can detect incoming threats, and using his charged electro-webbing, he can climb up walls and nab unsuspecting targets. When drawing the ULTIMATE AGIMAT FORCE, he wields NUNCHUCKS. In the Mikrobots’ combined mode, SAPOTRON turns into MIKROKOSMOS’ left leg.
- A life-giving agimat glows in SAPOTRON’s chest plate.
- He has six optic sensors with infrared vision.
- Only he can control his deadly electro-webbing.
- SAPOTRON is a spider.
- The hairs on the ends of his leg allow him to attach to any surface.
- His bio-metallic armor can also act as a camouflage.
- His deadly spider bite contains toxic venom.
SPECIAL SKILL: 4
- Sapotron's root "Sapot" meaning web.
- Sapotron is the first Foldabot to debut on cardboard. The reissued robots in Toybook 1 were reissued. not debut
- Sapotron is the first Foldabot to use another material other than scissors and glue.
- He was reissued in Foldabots Toy Book 4 where he has battle damage taken from the Pestebots and summons his Ultimate Agimat Force. Also you will not glue his legs but slide them on.
- His Ultimate Agimat Force is the Nunchucks.
- He is the 1st Foldabot to wield the Ultimate Agimat Force that is included in the bio
- He is also the 2nd Foldabot with the Ultimate Agimat Force that is debuted in the comics. The 1st is Alita.