|Appeared In||June 2008|
Ramo is a green, yellow, blue and brown Foldabot that appeared in the June 2008 issue of the K-Zone magazine. He is part of the wild sub-group of Foldabots called the Gubabots.
- Highly-advanced optic sensors and odor detectors.
- Optic sensors in alternate mode allow him to see in the dark.
- Solar cell electro-generator.
- Multi-tool storage and highly-advanced sensors for forest patrol.
How to Make RamoEdit
- Cut out all patterns. Follow the red lines.
- Fold the blue lines.
- Glue Main Body to Main Body.
- Glue Leg 1 to Leg 1 to form a triangle. Repeat this process for Legs 2 to 4.
- Glue Ramo's face to Body.
- Glue "floppy" Ears to Head.
- Glue All Legs to Body.
|Ramo | Kuwago | Kagat | Kalaw | Tamarax | Gubatron|