Pestetron is the enemy of Mikrokosmos he was completed in the february 2012 issue of k-zone he is the combined form all pestebots
PESTETRON uses the combined forces of the PESTEBOTS. Together, they aim to destroy gardens and insect life. PESTETRON's moth wings provide temporary levitation for aerial attacks. His shoulder-mounted grasshopper legs protect him from attacks from above and also act as lethal bommerangs or twin serrated swords.
He has the color of brown,yellow,red,blue,green and violet.He has horn on his cheek like Alakdan and in his head.His grasshopper legs in the shoulder can be use as boomerangs or twinserrated swords.His wings help him fly and aerial attacks.His feet wings on it but Pestetron has eyes instead of toes.He only has two fingers instead of five of them.
- His shoulder-mounted grasshopper legs protect him from attacks from above and also as a lethal boomerangs or twinserrated swords.
- Pestetron's moth wings provide temporary levitation for aerial attacks.
- He can deflect attacks using his moth wings.
How to make PestetronEdit
- INSERT BANGAS and POLLENATOR into BUGBOG's legs.
- DETACH MOTHARA's wings.
- DETACH TIPAKLONE's legs.
- ATTACH MOTHARA to BUGBOG's right arm using a paper clip.
- ATTACH TIPAKLONE to BUGBOG's left arm using a paper clip.
- SLIP the moth wings into the arms.
- SLIP the grasshopper legs into BUGBOG's back.
- SLIP PESTETRON's head into BUGBOG's head.
- Pestetron's rootword is peste means pest.
- Pestetron appeared in comics issue 44:kosmic klimax.
- In the first time he appeared in the comics he had no wings but in the third time he had already wings.
- In comics,his face color is green and the official work but,in toy,his face is red