|Alternate Mode||Praying mantis|
|Appeared In||March 2009|
Patibong is a green, yellow and red Foldabot who, transforms into a praying mantis in alternate mode. Like all of the other Foldabots, he has a life-giving agimat that glows in his chest compartment. In alternate mode, he has razor sharp edges on his arms and can deal swift strikes. Patibong turns into Mikrokosmos' right arm.
- Optic sensors have night-vision.
- Electro-antennae can shock foes and defend against aerial attacks.
- Armor on his back conceals a solar panel that stores energy.
Special Skill: 5
How to Make PatibongEdit
- Cut out all the patterns. Follow the red lines.
- Fold all purple.
- Glue Main Body to itself.
- Glue Arms AL and AR to Main Body.
- Glue Tail to Main Body.
- Glue parts L and R to Main Body.
- Glue legs A, B, C, and D to Main Body.
- Glue Antennae to Mantis Face, it must be in a V-shape.
- Slip Head slits into Main Body slits. Do not glue Head to slit.
- "Patibong" means trap.
- Patibong is the second Foldabot to have a part of their alternate mode visible on their robot mode. The first being Butandrone before reissued in which case, the Mantis head and Whale Shark tail respectively.
- He was reissued in Foldabots Toy Book 4 where he sustained battle damage from the Pestebots making him use his Ultimate Agimat Force.
- His Ultimate Agimat Force is the Scythe.