Nu-Sho is a new remake lutabot that appeared on Foldabots Toy Book 7
NU-SHO is the Foldabots’ newest enemy. He was formerly Nuno, a Foldabot under the Mitobots sub-group, before being mind-warped by the fiendish Lu-sho. He is powered by his PUNSO (Pyrolithic Underground Strategic Outpost), a base that absorbs energy from polluted areas. The PUNSO also serves as an armory fro his Lutabot henchmen’s Maximum Lutant Force Weapons, NU-SHO’s version of the Foldabots’ Ultimate Agimat Form.
- A Lutant splat gives him toxic life.
- His left eye possessesunknown powers
- He uses his Maximum Lutant Staff to control the minds of living things. It can also scramble robotic circuitry.
- He emits noxious gas that contributes to air pollution.
- His photon blasters can melt steel.
SPECIAL SKILL: 5
- Nu-Sho's name is a combination of Nuno's name and Lu-Sho's name.
- Nu-Sho also means NEW LU-SHO
- Nu-Sho's principles actually convinced other foldabots to join his cause. however, there are only 2 foldabots that joined him, which is Tikbalang and Bisig (who joined because his agimat was slashed by Xi-Takk's sword after Xi-Takk died)
- According to Nu-Sho: "Humans are so dumb! They can't take care of the planet!"
- He aims to achieve his goal of "preservation" by destroying cities, technology, or anything that humans have created or developed.