Lu-Sho is a giant shape-shifting pollution entity that appeared on the October 2008 issue of the K-Zone magazine with the tamaraw head of tamarax and Foldabots Toy Book 1.
LUSHO is the evil, shape-shifting monster that the Foldabots have to defeat in order to save the earth from doom. He is pollution incarnate, born out of mankind’s abuse of nature. Though he may appear as different forms of pollution, his fiendish mask, slithering tar tongue, and sinister cackle mark his presence. His face, made up of six eyes and three noses is inscribed with a mystic puzzle that the Foldabots have to unlock in order to find his weakness.
LUTANTS are LU-SHO’s miniature versions of himself, who create havoc and hypnotize innocent creatures into becoming destructive mindless drones that he can use in his evil plan to dominate the universe.
- LU-SHO turns into garbage heap form.
- He has a tar whip tongue and toxic snot spew that seriously damages robotic circuitry.
- Prior to his appearance, he can send his evil Lutants, to pave the way for his coming.
SPECIAL SKILL: 4
- Lu-Sho is the main antagonist on the Foldabots Comic Series.
- Lu-sho can also breathe fire.
- Lu-Sho is the only non-robot besides the humans: Caloy, Miko, Raya and the HTP in the entire series.
- Lu-Sho has been insulted many times in the comics by Foldabots and once by Lutabot Tambak. (Lu-Jerk, Lu-Suck, Lu-zer. Lu-Showoff).
- Lu-Sho was reissued a month after he debuted in K-Zone.
- Lu-Sho is the only one who dosen't have a box shaped body. This is due to his body needing a trash heap of scratch paper.
- Elementron is the first one who tried to kill him but Lu-Sho Escaped through a hole, Leaving a piece of himself which is Blup.
- His weakness is his 6 eyes. He gets severely weakened everytime an eye is destroyed.