Landas appeared in the Foldabots Toy Book 4. He is the cover Foldabot.
LANDAS is the first Foldabot triple changer. Thanks to experimentation with Foldabot technology, he can modify himself and his comrades to suit every mission. The most tangible proof of his genius is his high flying jet mode. Though his wild ideas and experiments can sometimes lead to accidents, LANDAS is indispensable both in the field and in the lab.
- Life-giving Agimat on his chest.
- His lateral wing blades are deadly weapons.
- Ultra-enhanced tire grips give him superior maneuverability.
- The reinforced molecular bronze paint -his own invention- can repel Lutant slime.
- His wings adjust to wind turbulence.
- His tires double as hover jets to levitate above the ground.
SPECIAL SKILL: 3
- Landas means "pathway" or "destiny".
- Landas' wing-like pattern near his eyebrow in the head resembles Marvel Superhero Captain America's wing on his head.
- Landas is the second Foldabot to debut in a Toy Book instead of K-zone. The first is Sundo.
- Landas is the first Foldabot triple-changer.
- Judging by his bio, it seems he invented the triple-changing system for the Foldabots.
- Landas can turn into a car or a flying car.
- Landas now serves as the acting commander of the Foldabots after Buhawi's demise at the hands of Komyutatron, overseeing the rebuilding of Neo-Republika with the help of the Foldabot Diadrones and the surviving Foldabots.