Similar to to Gaseratron,Kuryenticon was once a foldabot ,but he's been brainwashed by Lu-sho's lutant mind-wipe.Formerly named Kuryente, a trusty Neo-republika repairbot ,he now uses his special skills to shock Foldabot forces with an an energy boomerang and cause city-wide blackouts. Kuryenticon turns into Kontrolion's right leg ,and his service ladder becomes Kontrolion's lightning-spitting mecha dragon head
Kuryenticon is an orange Foldabot turned Lutabot with a lutant splat on his left eye. He has glass on his head witch might be a telescopic device. Like all Lutabots, he has a life giving Lutant Splat on his chest.
Special skill 5
- -His service Ladder is a concealed weapon
- -His hands emit high voltage
- -He can throw a lightning boomerang
Electrical service Truck modeEdit
- -His service ladder is a collects energy from the sun
- -He has a special plating that protects his body from electric shock
How to make KuryenticonEdit
- Cut out all patterns on the toycard. Follow the green lines.
- Fold along all broken lines.
- GLUE Main Body to itself to form the front cab of the truck.
- GLUE the Combination Sleeve to itself.
- GLUE the Combination Sleeve behind KURYENTICON's chest.
- GLUE Tires 1-4 to the Main body as labeled.
- GLUE Arms to the Main Body.
- GLUE Bucket to itself.
- GLUE Ladder 1 to itself. Do the same for Ladder 2.
- GLUE Ladder 1, Ladder 2 and Bucket together.
- SLIP Ladder to combination sleeve. DO NOT GLUE THIS.
- Kuryenticon's old name "Kuryente" means electricity.
- Kuryenticon is the fourth to change sides. the first being, Sulatron, the second, Riles and the third, Gaseratron.
- Kuryenticon has a different look compared to his old mode while Riles stayed the same.
- Kuryenticon's toy picture looks different compared to the final cardboard cut-out.
- The logo on Kuryenticon's ladder bucket is similar to the Meralco logo.
- Kuryenticon,Gasratron and Riles seem's like replace Lobo,Kulog,Dakotron