Miko revives Kulog, an avian jet guardian specially designed for him (with Blup riding shotgun in a special porthole). Kulog's powers include sonic booms and lightning beams. This foldabot can mass-shift and fold into Mik
o's blue digital watch when needed, and forms the rear part of the Bakunawa dragon when combined with Aura-san 1 and 3.
Kulog is like a blue bird that resembles a jet. He has a cockpit on his "bird head" like an ordinary jet where Miko lies and a special cockpit for Blup. The agimat is in front of Blup's cockpit.
- Boosters for reaching higher altitudes and supersonic speed
- Polarized ultra-enhanced cockpit window for optimum visibility
Special skill: 4
- Cut out all the patterns follow the red lines
- Fold all the green lines
- Glue watch top to watch bottom
- Glue cockpit to watch front area
- Glue tail to watch rear area
- Insert wing flaps to slits. SLIP ON paper clips on both sides to make wings stable
- Kulog means "thunder".
- It is revealed that Kulog can see what Uwak sees thanks to his "Avian Sight"
- Because of Kulog's appearance, he resembles the Naboo N-1 Starfighter from Star Wars.
- Kulog is the only Aura-San to not have any eyes
- In the Dark Ages,Kulog,Dakotron,and Lobo were on the opposite side with the former Lu-Sho.In the Dark Ages,former Liyab helped them and the 3 turned good.