Kidlat is a red, yellow, blue and green Foldabot that appeared on the May 2008 issue of the K-Zone magazine and Foldabots Toy Book 2.
KIDLAT is the FOLDABOT electric powerhouse. With a tough armor under his flashy decals, this stealthy warrior does everything in style. His lowered vehicle body allows him to emit seismic blasts with quick jolts of electricity collected from the sun. His ultra-sensitive tire grips can detect approaching obstacles from great distances. His only weakness is his ego (he's pretty vain about his lustrous pant job as a premeire V8 racing champion.)
- A life-giving agimat is hidden in KIDLAT’s chest compartment.
- KIDLAT is a V8 race car.
- His spoiler acts as a solar panel that collects energy for seismic jolts or lightning blasts.
- He has micro-enhanced vehicular body armor.
- His tire grips can detect oncoming vehicles and analyze data.
SPECIAL SKILL: 4
- Kidlat's alternate mode is more of a NASCAR racing car.
- Kidlat means "lightning"
- Kidlat is the last Foldabot to have broken lines instead of the straight lines.
- Kidlat is featured in the Foldabots intro. This is where his V8 Race Car mode transforms into the Foldabots logo.
- Kidlat appeared in the comics as the leader of the new Foldabots consisting of Bughaw, Asero, Machete, Maneho, Rampa, Pag-asa, and Bisig