|Appeared In||April 2007|
Kapre appears as a green, red and brown Foldabot that transforms into a tank in alternate vehicle mode. Like all of the other Foldabots, he has a life-giving agimat that glows in his chest compartment. He's a creature of few words, but he has the most superior military capabilities and massive firepower in the team. Kapre's main duty is to protect Earth. In combined mode, he is the main torso of Higantechron.
- Ultra-high density armor can withstand heavy beatings.
- Turret is armed with homing missiles and can automatically detect enemies.
Special Skill: 3
How to Make KapreEdit
- Cut out all the patterns. Follow the green broken lines.
- Fold the blue lines.
- Glue Main Body to itself.
- Glue Arms L & R on the inner sides of Main Body.
- Glue Cannon on Main Body labeled C1 & C2.
- CUT out all patterns. Follow the red lines.
- ASK a grownup to help you slice the small red slits and Xs on Main Body and Turret.
- FOLD the green lines.
- GLUE Main Body to itself.
- CURL Crawlers and glue to the blue boxes labeled 1 & 2.
- GLUE Arms L & R to Main Body as labeled.
- GLUE Turret to itself using tabs A, B & C.
- GLUE Gun to itself and fold flap, then glue it to the box labeled G on the Turret.
- CURL the Neck by rolling it around a pencil, then glue it to itself to form a tube.
- Repeat Step 9 for the Cannon.
- CURL Hole to form a U-shape and glue it to the end of the Cannon.
- INSERT assembled Cannon and Hole piece through the sliced X on the Turret.
- INSERT Neck through the sliced X on the Main Body. Do not glue this part.
- INSERT Neck through the sliced X at the bottom of the turret to complete the tank. Do not glue this part.
- GLUE HIGANTECHRON's Head to itself. Keep for when you form Higantechron later.
- Kapre is based from the Philippine mythological monster, kapre, with the same name.
- Kapre's appearance resembles a soldier. Interestingly he turns into a tank which are used by soldiers.
- Kapre's mood changed from determined to happy when he was upgraded with better weapons and armor.
- Kapre's tank mode was originally an M4 Sherman. His tank mode was later changed into an M41 Walker Bulldog when he was reissued in Foldabots Toy Book 2.
- Kapre was supposed to be a monster until Jomike Tejido changed his mind.
- Kapre looks a lot like Brawl from Transformers.