Kalawang Robot Mode
|Alternate Mode||Junk APV|
|Appeared In||K-Zone July 2012 Issue|
|Preceded by||Azurenator and Sporticus|
|Followed by||Tetanoc and Lutabot Diadrone|
Kalawang is a rusty old can towed by his partner,TETANOC.He maybe highly vulnerable in vehicle mode because of his busted engine,but he's lethal in Lutabot Mode.His corrosive hands and toxic-glass shard swords are his deadly arms.When he and Tetanoc combine to form the LUTABOT DIADRONE,their powers merge and magnified.
Kalawang has broken windows,a busted engine and a rusted paint job.He has 3 horns on his head.Like all Lutabots he has a Lutabot splat on his chestplate.
Special Skill: 5
- A Lutant splat is found on KALAWANG's Chestplate .
- His corrosive power travels via ground seismic waves.
- He wields toxic swords made of glass shards.
- He has faulty audio receptors and optics
Junk APV Mode Edit
- He has a busted motor.
- He uses his broken windows and rusted body as defensive disguises.
How to build KalawangEdit
- CUT out all patterns along the colored lines.
- FOLD along broken lines.
- GLUE the Tires to the Main Body.
- GLUE Main Body L to Itself.
- GLUE Arms onto his shoulder.
- REPEAT steps 4 and 5 for Main Body R.
- SLIP a paperclip between Main Body L and R to keep them together.DO NUT GLUE THEM.
- Slip swords onto his hands.
- Keep extra rusty parts;You'll need them on the next issue of K-zone to form DIADRONE's leg armor!
- Kalawang means "rust" in Filipino
- With his Partner Tetanoc, They can form the Lutabot Diadrone...Kalawang is the Arms.
- Tigastron,Kalawang and Riles are the only two Lutabots to be divided in half.
- Azurenator, Sungay, kalawang and xi-takk are lutabots who wield swords