|Appeared In||September 2006|
Kalasag is a green Foldabot that appeared in the September 2006 issue of the K-Zone magazine.
Kalasag appears as a green Foldabot that transforms into a pawikan in alternate mode. Like all of the other Foldabots, he has a life-giving agimat hidden in his chest armor. He is a marine expert lives up to his amphibious reputation as an effective counter intelligence agent and defensive powerhouse. His cybernetically fused musculature enhances his strength when he turns into a pawikan in alternate mode.
- Ultra-dense metal alloy shell with geodesic force field emitters.
- Front photon blasters for deep sea search missions.
- Sonar receptor and communication translator bridge.
- Jet-boosters to function as undersea current-negator.
- Ability to create a geodesic dome force field emanating from his shell.
- Ability to blend with other creatures and communicate with them.
- He can use his agimat balls to give life to new Foldabots (specialy the Saurobots,because thats one of his mission).
Special Skill: 4Edit
How to Make KalasagEdit
- Cut out all the patterns. Follow the purple broken lines.
- Fold the blue lines.
- Glue Part A and legs to the Main Body.
- Glue the orange flap labeled #1 to its opposite flap to form an arch.
- Glue the orange flap labeled #2 to its opposite flap to form an arch.
- Glue the face under the Pawikan Head. Glue also the Left and Right Arms.
- Bunch the Agimat balls together. DO NOT GLUE THEM.
- Kalasag means "shield."
- Kalasag, in the Toy Book 5,he has a different pattern on how to stick his shell. In the old issue, you have to glue his shell. But in the reissued one, You need to glue the side flaps and the rear flap. the top flap is needed to store his Agimat Balls.
- Kalasag was reissued in the Foldabots Toy Book 5. In his reissued mode, he already has agimat balls, which was the same used to activate the Saurobots.
- In FB Comics 34, Kalasag says "Caloy here even fixed that nasty burn on my left flipper." This might be a reference to the Transformers: The Movie (shown 1986), the character Kup says "You even fixed that nasty burn on my rotator."
- Kalasag is the first aquatic Foldabot.