|Appeared In||April 2007|
|Followed by||Lupet & Uwak|
Higantechron is a giant Foldabot that appeared in the April 2007 issue of the K-Zone magazine along with Kapre.
Higantechron appears as a giant Foldabot composed of Kapre, Manananggal, Nuno and Tikbalang. Like all of the other Foldabots, he has a life-giving agimat that glows in his chest compartment. Though he lacks any forms of manners, he fights with the foldabots.
- Can use kapre's turret to change as a spirit blaster.
- Can use Mananangal's wings as a wing blades.
- Can summon an anthill, horses, and bats.
Special Skill: 4
How to form HigantechronEdit
- SET Kapre in Foldabot mode.
- SEPARATE Manananggal's body and pull out the T-tabs.
- INSERT the T-tabs to Kapre's shoulder straps.
- SET Nuno vertically, and pull out the Higantechron foot.
- FOLD Tikbalang's horse head back and pull out the Higantechron foot.
- INSERT Kapre's legs into Nuno and Tikbalang.
- SLIP in Higantechron's head onto Kapre's.
- PULL out Kapre's turret and mount it on Higantechron's hand to turn it into a spirit blaster!
- Higantechron is based from a "higante" meaning giant.
- Higantechron is the second Foldabot combiner and is composed of Philippine mythological creature
- Higantechron is second combiner to be upgraded in the Foldabot Toy Book volume 2 the other is Aquatikron
- Higantechron appeared at december 2013 issue
|Tikbalang | Nuno | Manananggal | Kapre | Higantechron|