Higgadrone is the 4th member of The Mikrobots team.
|Appeared In||April 2009|
Higandrone is a silk caterpillar. Though covered in razor-sharp hair, Higadrone is the friendliest among all his Mikrobot comrades. Cool in battle, he always puts the safety of others before his own, and he only uses his vicious blades as a last resort. He is greatly aware of the consequences of his actions, and would rather munch on a leaf than fight. Able to process small amounts of plants into robotic energy, Higadrone helps prevent the propagation of destructive vines.
Higadrone is a red and brown Foldabot with red limbs. His "hairstyle" is like that of a rockstar. He is also shown to have sunglasses on. On his back, there are rows of spiky hair. Like all Foldabots, he ha a life-giving Agimat on his chest.
Special Skill: 5
- Cut out all the patterns follow the red lines.
- Fold all purple lines.
- Glue main body to itself
- Glue arms AL and Ar to Main body as shown.
- Glue tail to main body as labeled
- Glue legs A-L to Main body and Tail as labeled.
- Glue blade hair to the yellow squares on main body and head.
- Slip head slits to main body slits DO NOT GLUE THIS.
- Higadrone's name is a combination of "Higad" meaning caterpillar and "Drone" a term for robot.
- Higadrone is possibly the hardest Foldabot to make due to the hair spikes.
- Higadrone's face makes him resemble a rocker with his spiky "hair" and sunglasses like eyes.
- Though not shown in the toy version, Higadrone has hair spikes on his arms.
- Higadrone's Ultimate Agimat Force is a scythe.