A Foldabot that appears in March 2014 K-Zone.
Gaspang is the member of the Likasbots who is most fed up with how the carelessness and greed of humans have led to the destruction of forests. Defense, rather that offense, is his forte. When not in battle, he documents forest life for scientific research. Gaspang turns into Likastron's right leg.
- The agimat on GASPANG's chest gives him spirit energy.
- His tail doubles as a formidable shield.
- His Cranium can store unlimited forest research data.
- His scales conceal solar cells that adjust to seek out sunlight.
- His claws can rip through dense metal.
- He can curl up and perform rolling attacks.
Special Skill: 4
Create Your Own Foldabots 2-in-1 Toy!Edit
- Cut out all patterns along the colored outlines.
- Fold along all the broken lines.
- Glue Main Body to itself. (Fig.1)
- Glue each Sleeve (Head and Tail) to itself. (Fig.2)
- Glue Sleeves and Legs to Main Body as labeled. (Fig.3)
- Slip Pangolin Head into Head Sleeve. Slip Tail into Tail Sleeve. Do Not Glue. (Fig.4)
- Tuck robot Arms under the Tail to hide them.
FOR ROBOT MODE:
Slip Tail into hand slit.
Insert robot Arms into shoulder slits.
- Gaspang means rough.
- It based in this page [http:// http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pangolin].