|Alternate Mode||Transporter Truck|
|Appeared In||foldabots toy book 4|
|Followed by||Ultimate Agimat Force|
Buhatron is a Lutabot that first appeared in Foldabots Toy Book 4.
Created to transport Lutabots disguised as sports cars, Buhatron is a powerful sentinel of Lu-Sho. His keen interest in cars makes him an ideal guardian of the flashier Lutabots. His loyalty is questionable-he does what he's told, and never complains. His submissiveness makes him a target for his fellow Lutabots, who bully him around and treat him like a servant.
Buhatron is a red and purple Lutabot. He has 3 claws on his hands. He looks as if wearing sunglasses. Like all Lutabots, he has a Lutant splat on his chest.
Special Skill: 2
- A Lutant splat is found on Buhatron's chest plate.
- His formidable structure can withstand heavy damage.
- His powerful claws can pick up -or toss- vehicles.
Transporter Truck ModeEdit
- His truck head splits into massive clawed arms.
- The entire upper deck is a disguised solar energy panel that can disguise his cargo.
- His armored body is impervious to corrosion.
===Build the Truck Head===
- 1. Cut out all patterns. Follow the green outlines.
- 2. Fold all the broken lines.
- 3. GLUE one side of the Truck Head to itself with the tab labeled Side. Repeat for the other side.
- 4. GLUE the Roof Sleeve to itself.
- 5. GLUE the Sleeve to the Roof as labeled.
- 6. GLUE the Tires to the truck as labeled.
- 7. GLUE Claws to the rear end of the Truck's side walls.
- 8. To form the Truck, SLIP the tab into the Roof Sleeve and CLIP a paper clip on the back flap to keep the parts together.
===Build the Transporter Trailer===
- 9. GLUE the Trailer Bottom to itself using the tab labeled Bottom.
- 10. GLUE the Connector to the Trailer on the end that's labeled C.
- 11. GLUE the Ramp to the Trailer on the other end as labeled.
- 12. GLUE Side Bars 1-4 to the Trailer.
- 13. GLUE Rear Bar to the Trailer.
- 14.GLUE the tips of the Side Bars 1-4 to the Trailer Top as labeled.
===To fold into a Transporter/Robot===
- 1. To form into Transporter, hook the Connector into the Truck tab. To load cars on the top deck put down the ramp and fold down the rear of trailer top.
- 2. To form into Robot, split the Truck head into 2 parts and CLIP them to the Side Bars, beside Buhatron's face.
Coming to k-zone in 2012:Lutabot Sport Cars!
- Buhatron's root, "Buhat" means carry.
- Buhatron is the biggest Lutabot so far (not counting the combiners).
- Buhatron's stats are listed with Agimats on his abilities. Probably wasn't noticed cause he's the only Lutabot in Toy Book 4.
- Buhatron was originally Buhat from the Foldabot Minis, but his bio doesn't mention that he was once a Foldabot, meaning he could possibly be created by Lu-Sho himself.
- Since Buhatron is a Lutabot, it's most likely that Batak, his counterpart, will be a Foldabot.
- Because of the way Buhatron is made in Foldabot mode, it's suspected that he's hollow.
- Buhatron looks like he has sunglasses on.
- Buhatron's illustration shows he has 3 fingered claws, but that actual toy only has 2 fingers.
- It was stated at the Foldabot Toy Book 4 Book Launch itself that he can carry the upcoming sports car Lutabots, but it seems that he can only carry 2 cars on his trailer.
- In his official artwork, his truckhead contains his fingers while his toymode has the fingers on the rear.
- In his official artwork Buhatron's has three claws while in his toy mode he has only two.