|Appeared In||January 2008|
Berdugong is a blue and yellow foldabot that appeared on the January 2008 issue of the K-Zone magazine.
Berdugong appears as a blue and yellow foldabot that transforms into a dugong in alternate mode. Like all of the other foldabots, he has a life-giving agimat that glows in his chest. He is the foldabots' trusty mechanical engineer, and a bonafide expert in heavy artillery. His headquarters are located in the murky depths. He is a very elusive foldabot and enjoys being called to dry land to test his latest gadgets and weapons.
- Extra powerful hands for close combat and engineering projects.
- Elbow boosters act as underwater propellers.
- In alternate mode, he can hypnotize foes who threaten him.
Strength: 5Speed: 1
Special Skill: 4
How to Make BerdugongEdit
- Cut out all patterns. Follow the green broken lines.
- Fold the red lines.
- Glue Main Body part to itself.
- Glue Flippers F1 & F2.
- Glue Arms L & R to Main Body.
- Berdugong made the Tentaclones.
|Berdugong | Tentaclones | Alona | Buntandrone | Aquatikron|