A Foldabot that appears in October 2013 K-Zone.
Asero is one of the Foldabots created by the kids of Neo-Republika. This muscle car takes pride in fulfilling his duties as a warrior and doing it in style. His only weakness? He is constantly worried about damaging his bright red paint job and green racing stripes.
- The agimat on ASERO's chest gives him spirit energy.
- His arm-mounted air scoop acts as an agimat energy blaster.
- His air scoop filters the air by collecting toxic particles, which he condenses to from his retractable blade.
- His roof conceals panels that collect solar energy.
- His headlights feature quadruple photon blasters.
Special Skill: 3
Create Your Own Foldabots 2-in-1 Toy!Edit
- Cut out all patterns along the colored outlines.
- FOLD along all the broken lines.
- GLUE Hood Sleeve to itself. Do the same for each Arm Sleeve. (Fig.1)
- GLUE Main Body to itself. (Fig.2)
- Glue Top and Hood Sleeve to Main Body as labeled. (Fig.3)
- GLUE Wheels to Main Body. (Fig.4)
- GLUE one Arm Sleeve to each Arm. (Fig.5)
- GLUE Arms to Main Body. (Fig.6)
- GLUE Air Scoop to itself. (Fig.7)
FOR CAR MODE:
SLIP Air Scoop into Hood Sleeve.
Do NOT glue.
FOR ROBOT MODE:
SLIP Blade and Air Scoop into Arm Sleeves. Do NOT glue.
- Though it says" Muscle car", Asero is actually a "Dodge Challenger R/T" [http:// http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/1971-Dodge-Challenger-Pictures-c6484#pi13528439].
Preceded by Pag-asa
Followed by Tulos