Before being brainwashed into becoming the fierce Lutabot AMIHANATOR, she was Amihan, guardian of the skies of Neo-Republika's airports. Today she has become the terror of the skies and is Lu-Sho's most valuable Supremobot. Amihanator can disrupt communication signals and cause turbulent winds. She also turns into Kontrolion's Torso.
Amihanator is a red, yellow and white female Lutabot. She has hand fins instead of hands and fingers. She, like all Lutabots, has a life-giving Lutant splat on her chest.
- INTELLIGENCE: 5
- ENDURANCE: 4
- STRENGTH: 3
- SPEED: 4
- SPECIAL SKILL: 3
- A Lutant splat is found in Amihanator's chest.
- Her hand fins can spin and drill through metal.
- Her wings can affect electromagnetic fields, disrupting the flight patterns of other airplanes.
- In Airplane Mode, her wings collect energy from the sun.
- Her turbines convert wind energy to electricity.
How to make AmihanatorEdit
- Cut out all patterns on the toycard.Follow the red lines.
- Fold along all the broken lines.
- GLUE Main Body to itself.
- GLUE the Head to Main Body.
- GLUE the Side Fins to the Tails as indicated,then GLUE the Top Fins to the inside of the Tails,parallel to the Side Fins.
- GLUE the completed Tail to the end of the Main Body.
- GLUE the Wings to the Main Body as labeled.
- To bring the two sides of the Tail together,simply use a paper clip.
- To keep nose together, use another paper clip.
- Amihanator's old name "Amihan" means "northeast monsoon".
- Amihanator is the second female Lutabot. The first was Sisid. Unlike the latter, Amihanator was once a Foldabot.
- Amihanator is the first female aerial Lutabot.
- Amihanator is the second Foldabot and the only Lutabot (not counting the minis) where her head is a separate piece. The first is Dagundong.
- Amihanator has a "skirt" in her official artwork. Her toy form dosen't have it.
- Amihanator is the second robot to have no hands and fingers. The first is her teammate Gaseratron.
- Amihanator is the fifth Foldabot to change sides. the first, second, third and fourth were Sulatron, Riles, Gaseratron and Kuryenticon respectively.
- Amihanator is the first female torso.
- Amihanator is the first Combiner torso that is not from a Combiner leader.
- Amihanator changed alt. mode. She was a fighter jet in pretzels and changed to Passenger plane when she reissued in K-Zone.
- Amihanator's official artwork has her with 5 hand fins. Her toy form only has 2 fins.
- Amihanator debuted a full year after the first female Lutabot: Sisid.