|Appeared In||March 2009|
|Preceded by||Tikbalang (dark ages)|
|Followed by||Dominador Cabo|
Agtayabun is a Dark Ages figure, that appeared in the March 2009 issue of the K-Zone magazine along with Patibong.
Agtayabun appears to be blue in skin color, his feathers are red in color.
How To Make AgtayabunEdit
- Fold out foot flaps, and glue front and back panels together.
- Fold platform into a 3d base. Curl head flap down. Curl hawk head. Glue hawk head on head flap.
- Using a red marker, color the back side of the wing solid red. You can add small feathers using a fine tipped pen (optional).
- Fold the wing flaps and glue them together on their flaps.
- Glue the joined wings to the back of the figure.
- Agtayabun is the 1st Dark Ages character with the ability to fly.
- Agtayabun might be Buhawi.But this led to confusion because of Lakan Manaul's sudden appearance in ToyBook 3.
- Agtayabun is somehow an ILOCO word meaning "TO FLY".
- It's future form is now rumored to be one of LUPET's pets,UWAK because of it's red appearance.